The Manta Strobe™ is a helmet mounted multi-spectrum light emitter optimized for Military Operations. Our goal is clear; keep it simple for the end user, provide the highest level of performance through “Select” Electronic components combined with smart programming for highest output and extended battery life.
- NSN Available
- GSA Available
- One-handed intuitive operation
- Zero accidental overt light discharge
- Vibrating feedback for 100% user confidence
- Tool-less battery replacement
- Curved base plate designed specifically for helmets
- Includes Manta Webbing Adapter (MWA) – fits webbing up to 2” wide
- IPX8 – Waterproof up to 150 feet
- Primary Overt LEDs are visible beyond the FAR105.19 requirement (3 statute miles)
- Manta Strobe™ weight (with battery): 2.12 oz
- Power: CR123A battery
- MWA weight: 0.4 oz
- Patent #: US 8485686, US 8882292
The Manta Strobe™Hybrid Tailcap is the latest upgrade to the evolution of the Manta Strobe™. The Hybrid Tailcap is a select mix of robust materials to optimize performance and increase reliability throughout the spectrum of an operator’s environmental demands.
NEAR IFF – REDUCED BLOOMING & INCRESED OPTICAL CLARITY
Our proprietary manufacturing technique allows the Manta Strobe™ to function as a standard marking device or in a distinctive low profile setting for those in a near IFF environment. The Low IFF setting greatly reduces blooming and optical interference which permits increased background and terrain detail while maintaining positive IFF in close proximity operations. (Not available on all models).
To Purchase Yours Today, Visit S&S Precision’s Online Store.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org | PHONE: 757.453.6695